Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sight Word Snap Cubes Jackpot Freebie!





Sight Word Snap Cubes are a fun and easy center JACKPOT FREEBIE ITEM! Get kids reading the word and they are my creating the word with cubes, writing the word, and counting how many blocks it took to make the word.  Kids love it!  


If you love this product, you can also get these snap cubes for other themes.  Each month has a theme... here is a link to May and I also have the Primer List and a basic alphabet as well.  More to come as these have been lots of fun in the classrooms they have been used in!

Head on over to my Jackpot post to get to the blog hop and get all your freebies!!!


And don't forget... everything is on sale May 6-8!



Have fun!  Jennifer!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks to you and all the other bloggers that offered freebies today!!! I appreciate it more than you know.
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sight word snap cubes activity is so stinkin' cute! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to spell with the cubes!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! I Just found and started following your blog! I am super excited to be returning to teaching kindergarten after 2 years of teaching 4th grade and I am super excited that I found your blog!
    Cindy
    http://krazykinderteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through the End of the Year Linky... LOVE the links for making words! I'm going to do that with my 4th graders (even though they are older hehe I'm sure they will love the tactile experience).

    Summyr
    http://theteachaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just put you in my cart. This is going to be fabulous to start off the year with. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work and great idea!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I never thought of that! I have tons of those snap cubes :).

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great! I have them in my cart on TpT. =D Thank you!!

    Cheryl
    Primary Graffiti

    ReplyDelete