Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jelly Bean Math Freebie Pack!

Love to incorporate candy when I can! Here's some free jelly bean activities for graphing, sorting, and tallying!





I provided with color and without because last year I had to white out colors when I could not find the exact colors on the freebie I used! So frustrating to have to search for jelly bean bags with specific colors!

And a parent letter to get them donated!  Because money is hard to come by these days for us teachers! 



One other fun thing I like to do is give the kids their beans in plastic eggs!  Sometime I even hide them in the classroom.  It really is a management thing because instead of passing them out or putting them in bags I have the ready to go when the lesson starts in eggs!  =)  (Gotta find ways to keep the fun right!)


If you love it make sure you leave comments and ratings!  Hope everyone has a great day!

Head on over to get more Spring and Easter Activities at...


Freebie Fridays


Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. these will be fabulous for our jelly bean day next week. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graphing this time of year! There are so many yummy things you can use like jelly beans! Thanks for the freebie and thank you for linking up! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ideas. The same thing can be done with conversation hearts in February. Love using what we have available in each season Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say...I used your Jelly Bean sorting, tally chart, and graph yesterday with my firsties. We didn't have time to make patterns. They loved, LOVED doing some cool math with jelly beans. Thank you for the FREEBIE!
    ☺ Tanya
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I am doing a similar activity on Monday, but you have much more added! Adding into my lesson plans now! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Jen at
    Where Learning is Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous! Thanks for sharing!

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿
    staplersstrategies@gmail.com

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the fun Easter math freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these activities last year, and like them so much I will be using them this week again.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible.
    Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! win travel

    ReplyDelete