Sunday, April 1, 2012

Free Product for Everyone! No Joke!

I am so appreciative to be featured on today at Teach 123 and just overall so grateful today for everyone who follows and helps me along the way that I decided to do something a little crazy today!

And it's no joke with no strings attached!

So... I have listed my favorite products below and you get to
pick one for free April 1st ONLY!

(Please note, if you submit for all 6, I will only send you first one.  Feel funny even saying that but people are entering 6 times.  It's no joke, you get ONE for free!  Silly teachers and free stuff!)

Click here to tell me what you want!  (Sorry... time's up!)
(And click product to see the full description in my TpT store.)







And be sure to stop by Teach 123 and tell Michelle hi!


All requests must be time stamped by 6pm AZ time.  
(Sorry, we don't convert time well here in AZ!)

No strings attached but I hope you will follow me at these fun places so you don't miss my many great freebies and other crazy things I do!

(Located in my sidebar.)


And also stop by Simply Centers!

Once the Google Doc closes down I will start sorting and sending you your freebie!

(Please note, if you submit for all 6, I will only send you first one.  Feel funny even saying that but people are entering 6 times.  It's no joke, you get ONE for free!  Silly teachers and free stuff!)

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I'll put it to good use! :o)
    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how generous of you! Thank you so much!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being so generous!!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for being so kind and generous. my blessins will thoroughly enjoy the alphabet hats. what a delicious find !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. What a wonderful way to start the month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer - you are going to make me get my credit card out and do some shopping today. :o) I LOVE your store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer,
    I saw your note in the k-2 forum and thought I would stop by. I am now a new follower and hope to learn more from you and others at TBTS.
    Sandra
    www.classroomcompanion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you! You are a generous teacher!
    I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackee

    Thanks!!! You are awsome!! Happy April 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An extremely generous offer to us all. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, sorry I missed this. Spent the day at my Grandma's 95th birthday celebration and just got home and started going through all the posts for the day. Oh well, maybe next time. Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are all very welcome!!!

    All of the documents have FINALLY been sent! It actually took a little longer because of system restrictions.

    IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR FREE DOCUMENT and you made the deadline through the click here to enter, please email me. I had many emails returned because they had errors in them.

    Thanks again everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started following your blog! Love your items! I know I'll be getting some things from your tpt store! Wish I had been following sooner, but now I won't miss out any more!
    sdavis6281@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am your newest follower! I found you through TBTS.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is soo cute! I've tagged you in a fun blog tag game...Stop by Educator Designs to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your ideas! How have I missed you? I'm sad I missed your freebie day... I love your ideas for snap cubes...ingenius. Will you have a buy one get one free sometime? smskdg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete