PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pre-Primer & Primer Sight Word Motion Freebie Update!

I am very excited to share with ALL my readers (preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and beyond) my updated Pre-Primer and Primer Sight Word Motion Freebie!  I had an overwhelming response to the original file and so I wanted to improve it to include as many words as I could!  So here it is! 



Now, coming up with motion for over 100 words was not easy!  So I turned out sign language for many of them.  If they are sign they have a star next to them so you can look up the exact motion if you choose to.  However, please note that the intention here is to create Total Physical Response to Sight Words and so the description on those is my interpretation of the sign as best I could.  Many words I also had created more meaningful motions for our students that were not sign language.  (They are about half and half.)  Again, trying make recall faster for sight words by adding movement.  Some words have changed, so I included the original file in the document in case you want those.  I also uploaded it in Word format so you can make changes if you wish!  One thing that I have done for my class is I make the words red.  Red means stop and think... you cannot sound it out!  (Then we have green words that are go ahead and sound them out... but that's a story for a different day!) 

So go grab your free Sight Word Motions update!  I am sure you will love it!  I know it has drastically changed my students ability to learn these words!

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Linked up... hop on over to see other great freebies and giveaways!


And hop on over to see other great sight word things!



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thanks I have just the student who could use these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for the updated Sight Word Motions FREEBIE. It works! I appreciate your hard work and all the time you put into your blog. I honestly don't see how you do it, but I'm SO glad you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lil! I am about 5 month pregnant and so it's really hard to find motivation right now! I am glad you love it and find it useful! =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks you all so much for the kind comments! It's a lot of work... but it fills this void I have to help the greater good! I used to think I wanted to be a mentor or some sort of teacher for teachers. Then after seeing everything they have to put up with... I really think I am filling that void to help others with my blog! I am glad you all find it helpful! Thanks for visiting and I have a few more sight word freebies coming soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy following your blog. I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog Award. Come on over and take a look.

       Chrissy

      First Grade Found Me

      Delete
  4. I also recommended you for the Lovely Blog award!
    seabearskindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. IRON DOG เว็บตรง สล็อตเว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตแตกง่าย ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ 2022
    สล็อตxo ศูนย์รวมความบันเทิง เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่คนนิยมเล่นมากที่สุด เล่นสล็อตXO พร้อมรับโปรโมชั่นสุดพิเศษได้ที่นี่

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article! I found your insights really informative. I would like to share information about the company. As a leading mobile application development company, we pride ourselves on embracing versatility. Our proficiency extends seamlessly across various platforms, guaranteeing that your app not only meets but surpasses the expectations of a diverse user base. Your vision is our priority, and we ensure that your app resonates effectively across the entire spectrum of mobile platforms, providing a seamless and engaging user experience for everyone.

    ReplyDelete