PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Alphabet Hats

I usually don't post only for purchase products but I am really excited about this one.  I started this project about 3 months ago, then I found out I was expecting AND it got pushed to the back burner!  I am finally feeling better and spent the entire day finishing it.  (My husband is not very happy right now... LOL considering the sticker chart post earlier today!)  But I wanted to share! 

Finally finished one of my favorite things to do in Kindergarten... Alphabet Hats! 




The set includes one cool hat for each letter of the alphabet!  Click any above image to stop by to see! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I have been following your blog for a while and am so excited to share with you my newly finished blog! Come check it out:
    http://kristinlynnsworld.blogspot.com/

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin... I will head to check it out now! =)

    ReplyDelete