Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free Countdown Calendars

So I got a little carried away.  I wanted to make just one countdown calendar for my little guy because he keeps asking when Christmas is.  And I thought what a fun freebie for you all!  One turned into two, and two turned into three... before you know it... I have a ton and I promise to keep adding to it.  Stop by to get yours!  Click the images to get the file containing all!  (And comment any requests and I will add them!)




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute! You could also use this to keep track of the books your are reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given you the sunshine award! Head over to my blog to check it out!! :)

    http://creatingandteaching.blogspot.com/2011/12/award-slacking-thank-yous.html

    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have given you the Versatile Blogger award! You can receive it by going to my blog to copy it to your blog! I am also your newest follower, VERY cute blog! When choosing whom to give this to, I spent two days looking through blogs that I felt would be most helpful to me as a teacher....thanks for being one of them!
    seabears kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed an award along to you :)
    You can see it here:
    Mrs. Plant's Press

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer! I chose your blog for the Versatile Blogger award. Check it out here: www.aintheclassroom.blogspot.com Thanks for the awesome inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I will use this for next year! I am your newest follower! I would love for you to visit me when you have time! I have TONS and TONS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather'sHeart

    ReplyDelete