Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am so THANKFUL!

I am linking up with What the Teacher Wants and Oh Boy 4th Grade to share with you all the things I am thankful for!

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?  I am so thankful that my school reorganized about 2 weeks ago.  It ended up lowering my class size to 25 and just losing 3 kids made such a HUGE difference.  I am also SO thankful to have had the opportunity to observe a teacher last Tuesday who inspired me to just keep trying to do what is best for kids!  I am a happy teacher all around!

2. What person are you most thankful for?  I am very thankful for my husband!  If you would have known me 3 years ago you would have NEVER heard me say that comment!  I have a new perspective, a more productive perspective on life and I am so thankful to have him.  (I married my high school sweet heart!  There is an older picture at the bottom in Mexico!)

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for? 

Debbie Clement at Rainbows Within Reach!  Let's be truthful, I have seen this crazy lady dressed all silly at conferences before and thought to myself... who is she?  Then I met her at Teaching Blog Traffic School and answered that question... she is one AMAZING lady!  Just love her and I am inspired to be just like her!
GeeGee Comes to School
Carolyn at Wise Owl Factory!  Again, amazingly smart and always willing to share and offer a hand when you need.  The world needs more people who give unconditionally like she does!

Wise Owl Factory Blog
And lastly Mrs. Ayala's Kinder Fun!  Again, amazing teacher who is always willing to share and offer a hand.  She is the kindergarten teacher I always thought I'd be and am seriously considering moving so my own son can be in her class next year!  If you have not visited Kinder Fun yet, you are missing out!

Kinder Fun!


4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?  Chocolate.  Need I say more!

5. What are you most thankful for?  In life I am most thankful for my son Braedon!  I just love him dearly!  I know I am not the best parent all of the time and that he is not always the best behaved child on the block, but he is AMAZING and I LOVE HIM!

I know it's hard for some of you to understand, but I will be thankful when the holidays are over.  I don't like stress and drama and for some reason my family is full of it.  I don't know... maybe we will do the holiday's in Mexico!


And of course, I am VERY thankful for you for reading my posts!  I love blogging each day I am thankful that someone actually reads it!

I have some fun freebies planned over the next few weeks!  Be sure to follow so you don't miss a beat!

BTW - for those of you looking for a recipe, I am sorry... but I am THANKFUL my husband cooks (because I don't!)  However, I am looking forward to sharing some of those great recipes at Oh Boy 4 Grade with my husband.  Hehehe! 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up...tell hubby to try my cheese dip it is GREAT!!!! and have a TERRIFIC THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't cook either and I'm super thankful my hubby does the cooking! :) I loved your post!!!!!
    Thank you for linking up!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post. You are so kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to smaller class sizes!!! I had 15 last year and 18 this year, and those three extra kids does make a huge difference!

    gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you already spotted the Sunshine Award that I nominated you for. Be sure to pick it up when you get a chance.

    Thanksgiving Blessings,
    Rebecca

    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops, perhaps you didn't spot it yet...another Jen did. lol
    But anyway, come by and pick up your award when you can!

    :)

    ReplyDelete