Friday, October 21, 2011

Video of 3 Foldable Books with a Freebie!

So you make books for your kids?  If not you should!

There are lots of different books you can find on the web, but most are very complex and take a lot of time!  As a teacher, I don't have the time to cut the middle of this paper and slice this page or fold this one into that one!  I need quick and simple!

So here's a little video I made for 3 of my favorite foldable books!

<


And of course, a freebie!  Here are some alphabet pages to make into an accoridan book!  Directions seem a little much, but it is really simple!  I just wanted to break it down for you very clearly.  =)  Your letters will be at the bottom of each of the pages.



Free Foldable Alphabet Book


Hop on over to see other great foldable!






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I will definitely be using these next week!

    PrekMomDotCom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the square book! Thanks show much for making the video - it makes it so much easier for me to understand than trying to just read the directions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Let me know if you want to join in for Foldables Week and I can add you the list of contributors!
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have you contribute to Foldables Week. We are going to do Math on Monday, Language Arts on Tuesday, Science on Wed and Social Studies on Thursday. Will you let me know which day or days (!) you would prefer and I will link you up! Just send me an email!
    thinkingofteaching@gmail.com
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, this video was fantastic!! I can't wait to incorporate some more foldables into our learning. Again...LOVE the video!!

    ReplyDelete