Sunday, October 30, 2011

Free Whiteboard Software and Other Stuff from Lakeshore, and a Winner!

That's right people.  I came across these free resources this week from Lakeshore Learning and wanted to share!  Click on them to go to the link!


(And other great November freebies!)


And look what else I found, WOO HOO, more Free Whiteboard Software!


Please remember, this is an external site so I have not control over how long it is available.  So stop by and get it ASAP!

And a thank you to everyone who entered by give away!  I hope you enjoy your freebies!  They are great huh!

And the winner of the Fisher Reyna Educational Subscription is 




I will be contacting you with details!  Congrats!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. And yet another reason why I have awarded you the Blog on Fire Award! Great resources, thanks for sharing. Come see my post that includes you in it!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great timing! We are doing measurement right now and it's hard to find good activities online for them to practice! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I didn't know about these freebies on Lakeshore- I just found some awesome Thanksgiving activities! Thanks so much for sharing- and I thank pinterest for bringing me somehow to your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete