Sunday, September 25, 2011

Snap Cubes Freebie

So I have always had snap cubes and have never been able to figure out what to do with them.

And for some reason... my students somehow figure out they make great g-u-n-s, and the sound of kids playing that is not only inappropriate for schools, but very annoying.  It drives me crazy so I usually just don't
use my snap cubes. 



Stop by Simply Kinder to get it for FREE!  (And see another great Snap Cube Center for free with my Number Formation Poems set!)


Head on over to see other math freebies!



You may also like these products:


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! New center activity this week instantly created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bucket full of these and they never come out of the closet for exactly the same reason you mentioned (g-u-n-s)! Thanks now I have a much better use for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know seriously... my kids t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t.... drives me nuts! But this has helped a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be possible to post the number chart as a pdf? Or email it to me? Thanks!
    Lindsey
    lwhyte1980@gmail.com
    http://www.whytewater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete