Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's Your Room Look Like? (And a Freebie from a Reader!)






So this year I moved school districts!  Walked into a teachers dream room... full furniture from Lakeshore including a 4 piece kitchen, big book shelf, water table, and multiple cubby sets.  I am so overwhelmed that I don't even get started!



Here is what I am working with...    




For three days I just rearranged and rearranged.  It's hard to have so much space!  (Oh the problems some people have!)


One of our readers, Jillian Scroggins wanted to post her before shot too... so here is what she is working with!  I look forward to seeing what magic she will work in the next few weeks!  I will post her her after picture when she is done so you all can see!




If any other readers want to join... email me at jenp761@gmail.com and I will post yours too!  


Another great reader, Tonya Richards shared with me her labels that she uses to organize her manipulatives.  There are 10 pages of labels!  (The parenthesis are to put your name or the schools name to signify whose manipulatives they are... great thinking!)  She has said I can share those too and so click the picture to grab your FREE set too from my TpT store!  Thanks Tonya!




All you fellow bloggers have really inspired me with all your organization and ideas.  I thought it would be a good help for me and for all of our readers to see how you set things up in your rooms!  So no matter your grade level, please link up and show off your amazing spaces!  And again, if any readers want to link up too just email me and I will share!  


Head over to TBA to see other great Linky Parties!






Thanks and enjoy your day!



 Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you that you got an awesome room especially with how worried you've been! I can't wait to bring the kids by to see it. Next Tuesday?? I bought a bunch of new stuff to change over our classroom at home today. Can't wait to put it all up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked with my mess of a room and where I am starting from! I'll take some more pictures as the room progress! =) Good luck

    Samantha
    http://msbeattie-samantha.blogspot.com/2011/07/busy-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower!

    I can't wait to link up with some before/after pics after I officially get back in my room on Thursday. Good luck setting up the new room!

    www.colwellsincarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenette! I need your vision right now.. I am lost!

    Samantha and Jennifer, thanks for linking up! Jennifer, come back and link the progress updates so we all can see! Lots of people are looking!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Really does sound like a dream room! :)

    Can't wait to see pics of everyones classrooms..seems so much fun to set up and decorate!

    http://brittney-teachpraylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me really excited to head to my room tomorrow! I got married last weekend, so I put it off until that was off my plate! Ready to go! I am new to blogging, but I will try to get pictures up and link in if I can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your linky through another blog and linked up and am now a follower:) I have other pics on my blog but these were the most recent.

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I wanted in on the linky party. This is my first attempt at blogging, but I wanted to share! Hopefully I did this right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh...i'm just starting come tomorrow. we're locked out over the summer, too! btw, what size labels are they? they're very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked up!!! Hopefully after pictures will be coming soon!

    Learning Ahoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just linked up. You so know the feeling. A big room is a blessing and a curse. The kids will like to holler and run. The get excited just walking into it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just linked up! You can find before shots on my blog - I'll post work in progress shots this weekend! www.abc123kindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete