Friday, July 8, 2011

Two Really Cool Tips I Found Today!

Ashleigh over at Education Journey has a great system for managing student jobs!  Simple and not very time consuming!  She calls it Helping Hands and just simply has 2 kids that rotate through as her helpers, whatever the job may be! It's that simple and I love it!  Can't wait to implement!

And Denise at Sunny Days In Second Grade has a great behavior system that recognizes good choices too called Clip It Up!  I love it and I can't wait to implement!

Sharing is caring and I really appreciate all the new connections this whole blogging world has created!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for sharing. This is so great for teachers, but even better for the kids. I hope it catches on like crazy!

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete