Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nervous Energy Freebie!





I have lots of nervous energy about my upcoming presentation at the I Teach K! Conference in Vegas!  My session is called Saving Time with Responsible Management and it's all about ways you can use classroom management to get more time in the day!  It's all about organizing your space, making your data work for you, and setting up structures to get the kids working collaboratively!



So please enjoy my Student of the Week beginning of the year activity - it is my parting gift for my session!  I send it home during Meet the Teacher Night and ask for them back the first week of school.  It is a great way for families to do some easy homework and for us to get to know all the kids in class!  I will hole punch them, gather them into 2 binder rings and hang on my Student of the Week poster.  Then I rotate through them throughout the year.  It helps me to keep on track and not let it die off in a month or two!

Click the link or hop over to my TpT store to snatch it!

((FYI - it prints to legal size paper!))

((And as always... I say own it!  If you need to alter it to better fit your needs or your teaching style... please do!))

In good teacher spirit, please feel free to share!

Don't forget to follow me while you are here!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and best in Vegas!!

    Barbara
    corneroncharacter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have been trying to find one for a while and this is perfect! :) Thank you for sharing! :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! As a recent teaching program graduate, it's nice to know that there are people like you who give us the same items we need to start out for free!

    ReplyDelete