Saturday, July 16, 2011

Funny Things Kids Say Sometimes!

Linking up with Mel at Oh The Places We'll Go Teacher Resources to share some funny Out of the Mouth's of Babes stories!

So over summer school one of our teachers said, oh I wish I had a better marker (or something simple like that,) and a kindergartener actually stood up and sang... "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!"  Hahaha!  Our supervisor covered peoples classes so we could all go in and let him tell us the story!  So funny!

Then I also had this student... most adorable kid ever named Zues.  Anytime a student would have to move their clip on my behavior plan he would say sing really loud... dun, dun, dun!  Like it was all part of my evil plot!  I loved it!  You definitely have to miss kids like that when they move on!

Be sure to stop over and link up or comment your favorite story!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my linky party! The State Farm story is HILARIOUS!
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I had a Pre-K kiddo last year that called strawberries, strawbabies. It was the cutest thing every time!

    ReplyDelete